A QR Code (a.k.a. QRickit) is a square barcode that can be scanned using the camera of your smartphone or tablet. Since it is a free and open technology, anyone can make and use QR Codes for personal and business purposes. By scanning a QRickit, a mobile user can instantly get data - such as a URL (link to online content), text, calendar event, map location, someone's contact info, and more. Use the QRickit QR Code Creator to make your own QR Codes to use with family, friends and for business. Click here to see how QRickits are being used around the world.
QRickit is FREE! QRickit's mission is to meet people
around the world and help them to understand and use QR Codes in their daily lives.
Quickly and easily create custom QR Codes that you can save to your pc or phone,
display in your website, print and share with others.
Create QR Codes in standard and high resolution images for professional printing and graphic design
anytime for FREE!
No app to download. No account sign-up or personal info required. This is a
free public web service provided by your little friend...QRickit.
NEW! Custom Design QR Codes Create custom design QR Codes. Add your logo or other image, customize colors, shapes and more. URL management and QR Code analytics & tracking also available.
NEW! AI QR Code Art Create QR Code Art using AI. The Quick QR Art platform provides solutions for every customer, business and brand experience. Available features include fully customizable AI QR Code Art, Dynamic QR Codes, QR Code types & destination options, url shortening, url redirects, advanced analytics & tracking, and more.
URL QR Code: Create a QR Code with any link (URL). When scanned the user can easily view/open a website, social media link, a video on YouTube (or other platform), a song on Spotify/Apple Music (or other platform), an app, product page, shop, or almost anything online that has a URL. This is the most popular type of QR Code used. It lets other people easily access online content on their phones and tablets.
Social Media QR Code: Create a QR Code with all your social media links like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, or any link. You can add your name (or nickname) and email address too. When people scan your QR Code they can save you and your links to their contacts and/or go to your links.
Save your Social Media QR Code to your phone, display it online, or print it. Create one now!
* I used the QRickit QR Code Creator for Contacts (vCard) to create the example Social Media QR Code. I saved the jpg to my pc and then placed the QRickit logo on top using Photoshop. I tried different logo sizes and made sure I tested with my smartphone to see if it was still readable. You too can customize, colorize, and stylize your QR Code using any image-editing software. Read more
Calendar Event / Reminder QR Code for iOS: Create a QR Code to set a static or repeating calendar event with alert/reminder. Let people easily add your event and reminder to their phone's calendar.
Save your QR Code to your phone, display it online, or print it. Try it out now!
* Scan the example on the left. It sets the calanedar events and a reminder 1 hour before a language class that occurs every first Monday of the month from Aug-Dec, 2022. You can customize the QR Code for your specific event and requirements. I used the QRickit QR Code Creator for Calendar Event to create the example.
* For a Google Calendar event, create/publish a calendar event using your Google Calendar account and copy the share link (URL) to use in the QRickit QR Code Creator for URL.
Contact Info (Business Card) QR Code: Create a QR Code with your selected contact info. Other people can scan it to easily add you to their phone's contacts and follow your links. You can include info such as your name, nickname, company, position, email, tel, address, website / social media links, and even a photo. Create several QR Codes with different info to use in situations where you want or don't want to share certain info.
Save your QR Code to your phone, display it online, or print it on a business card. Check it out now!
Google Maps QR Code: Create a QR Code with an address or coordinates (latitude, longitude). When scanned, the user can view a location on Google Maps where they can get directions. Save your QR Code to your phone, display it online, or print it.
* How to create your WhatsApp "Click-to-Chat" Link
Use https://wa.me/<number> and replace <number> with your phone number including international country code without any starting zeroes, brackets, or dashes. e.g. https://wa.me/1234567890
To include a message use https://wa.me/<number>?text=<urlencodedtext> and replace the <urlencodedtext> with your message using the + sign instead of spaces. e.g. https://wa.me/1234567890?text=This+is+an+example
Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency QR Code: Create a QR Code so people can easily send/pay you Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum or other popular cryptocurrency.
As the use of cryptocurrency becomes more widely accepted, this type of QR Code makes it convenient for individuals, shops and other businesses to conduct cryptocurrency transactions. Create one now!
* A cryptocurrency wallet address is required to accept funds in cryptocurrency. Also, a QR Code-compatible cryptocurrency wallet app is required to scan and process this type of QR Code.
* You can actually donate Bitcoin to QRickit using the QR Code on the left.
Share QRickit with your Friends, Family and Colleagues!
QR Code ® is a registered trademark of
DENSO WAVE INC.
in JAPAN and other countries.
is a free online service provided by JICS
MEDIA to promote the understanding and use of QR Codes around the world.